Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 25 and Nov 02. UK
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping & Returns
INTRODUCING THE : AXON ECO S
Due to having a twist and go control, which is illegal to use on a public road, pavement, cycle lanes or bridleway, these ebikes should only be ridden on private land with the permission of the landowner. Learn MoreLooking for that perfect ride... Look no further, Compact and minimalist design with a simple folding mechanism, the Axon Eco S, is the ideal choice for commuters.
Introducing the perfect folding all rounder, Then Check out this beauty... The AXON ECO S is light weight at 14.5 KG boasting a max speed of 15.5 MPH / 25k mph with its Electric Motor - 200W Electric Assist.
The bike has One assist level Battery indicator - LED Gear - Single Speed Disc Brakes - Mechanical Battery Capacity - 36V - 5.4Ah (Lithium-Ion battery) and the Battery Range is - 15-30 mile / 24-48 km, you'll definitely want to be seen with one of these pocket rockets in 2021.
The Axon ECO S electric bike has been carefully designed with your busy lifestyle in mind. Ease of use, durability and reliability come together to create a safe and fun transport solution for your future.
FEATURES FOR A BETTER RIDING EXPERIENCE
From the smart display to the foldable peddles, every aspect of the Axon Ride works together to enhance your riding experience!
FOLDABLE | Quick and easy mechanism, folding to 25cm in 10 seconds
PORTABLE | Weighing just 14.5kg, the compact form can be carried like a briefcase.
COMFORTABLE | innovative frame design makes your ride an enjoyable experience.
UNIQUE & SLEEK SHAPE | DESIGNED TO BE SEEN | MADE WITH YOUR NEEDS IN MIND!
Available in three stylish colours, the Axon looks good on and off the road. With the gear drive system and battery integrated into the body, and with essential wires tucked inside the framework, AXON are able to provide style and sophistication through a sleek and minimal design.
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Single-speed - Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor.
- Display - Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- Powerful braking - Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Integrated accessories - Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
- Weight - 14,5 Kg
- Max Speed - 15.5 mph / 25k mph
- Electric Motor - 200W
- Wheel Size - 16 inch wheel - bead seat diameter iso size 305mm
- Tyre - 16 x 1.75 with Schrader valve
- Electric Assist - One assist level
- Battery indicator - LED
- Gear - Single Speed
- Disc Brakes - Mechanical
- Battery Capacity - 36V - 5.4Ah (Lithium-Ion battery)
- Battery Range - 15-30 mile / 24-48 km
- Free UK Delivery
- 2 Year Warranty