Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 17 and Apr 25. UK
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping & Returns
- The Pure Air Pro is a powerful, compact, foldable electric scooter built with a powerful motor and durable components. Let's face it - riding an electric scooter can be difficult. Until now, that is. With the Pure Air Pro electric scooter, you can ride rain or shine, day or night, with a warranty-backed IP65 rating and carry a maximum weight of 120kg / 19st , unlike most other electric scooters. Go further with longer range and plenty of power. Whether it's a quick trip to the local store or a joy ride along the beach front, the Pure Air Pro electric scooter makes it easy to get around. The unique IP65 rating ensures that no matter where you're riding, you're covered. This e-scooter is sure to be your new favourite mode of transport!
Wet weather riding with IP65 water resistance
Class leading performance from 350W motor, 25km/h top speed
Longer time between charges with up to 36km range*
Comfortable ride with large 10-inch wheels & air-filled tyres with puncture protection fluid
Great durability, including high 120kg load limit
Ride safely with LED lights and side reflectors
Easy-to-use multifunctional backlit display unit
1 year Pure Air Pro manufacturer warranty
- Wet weather riding with IP65 water resistance
For a class leading IP65 water resistance rating, the Pure Air Pro is the e-scooter of choice. From heavy rain to showers, the Pro can handle any weather, making every journey hassle-free.
The 350W motor features unique mapping that makes acceleration more controllable, providing an easier, safer every day ride experience. At the same time, the motor features a built-in anti-skid electronic brake that provides safe, reliable stopping power in addition to the mechanical rear brake.
The Pure Air Pro has been fitted with 10-inch wheels and air-filled tyres, which together provide a safer, more comfortable ride. A good set of air filled tyres softens the impact of bumps, improves grip on the road, and can even increase tyre life. And with puncture prevention fluid pre-installed, your chances of a flat tire are lower too. Our tested engineer grade aluminium frame means that we get a lightweight yet strong frame that’s ready to support you for years.
Constructed to safely carry a large 120kg/19st maximum load (including the rider and luggage), the Pure Air Pro brings enviable sturdiness to your ride. A reinforced chassis and a large, grippy deck provides great strength and underfoot stability – alongside high product reliability.
The Pure Air Pro is a premium e-scooter that has been designed to be sleek, refined and stand out from the crowd. Featuring premium components and build quality, it’s tough enough to withstand the demands of everyday use.
With class-leading front and rear LED lights you’ll always be seen. The powerful lights help you see where you’re going while maintaining your safety and visibility to others around you.
The Pure Air Pro has been designed for easy servicing, making it the most accessible e-scooter on the market to maintain. With large 10-inch tyres featuring easy-to-access valves for quick inflating and replacing when needed, and an easily removable battery mount which can be serviced with the assistance of a tubeless tyre lever tool; home mechanics are more easily able to change and inflate their tyres before hitting the road.
The clear, dedicated power meter and speed indicators allow you to easily monitor battery level and speed at all times with a quick glance.
Now Available: Pure Air Pro Bluetooth
The Pure Air Pro Bluetooth electric scooter is compatible with the Pure Electric App on the Apple and Google Play store. This offers riders a more involved ride experience, with the ability to see more diverse ride metrics and access to in-app setup and servicing instructions.
• Frame Spec.
• One piece TIG welded frame-set, Aircraft grade Chromoly 4130, forged rear dropouts, fully sealed 6061 T6 aluminium battery casing, powder coated paint finish, design patented.
• The B12 frame set is made by adopting motorcycle frame materials & production techniques to create a highly resilient & durable one piece frame, that is simple & aesthetic to the eye. Once matched with our unique board, the frame offers unmatched combination of strength, safety, comfort. The proprietary steering geometry keeps steering responsive & intuitive at all speeds, giving the urban warrior the confidence to deal with the challenges of riding in congested city environment, while ensuring a high fun factor to every ride, on open roads or weaving in & out of heavy traffic
• Fork Spec.
• Aircraft grade Chromoly 4130 fork blade & steerer tube, forged front drop out & fork crown, one strut design, 12mm tempered axle, design patented.
• Matched to the frame design, the B12 fork is actually a strut design that maximises strength by using a forged drop out & crown. The fork also features a Chromoly steerer tube, keep strength high & reducing weight to a minimum. The front wheel is connected to the fork by a 12mm tempered axle similar to types used in 125cc motorised scooters.
• Maple 7 ply board reinforced carbon upper
• Our Board uses a high strength maple ply that features a carbon layer to reinforce the top layer, reducing the wear & tear, keeping resonance & road buzz from the riders feet.
• Aikema SW100 250 W Motor (Custom configured)
• Working directly with the engineers at Aikema, our development team has customised the motor to achieve a unrivalled balance between torque & power delivery, resulting in a balanced set up offering performance, reliability for every riding style.
• Aikema sine wave controller 18A 48V (Custom configured)
• As with the motor, the standard Aikema controller has been tweaked to ensure the ultimate riding experience while keeping the range of the scooter to a maximum for each power mode.
• 39 Cell (Panasonic) Aircraft grade battery pack, 20A BMS (waterproof) 48V 9.6Ah
• The Battery Pack is specially configured to match the custom Aikema set up, as a safety factor the battery management system is waterproofed & has a built in thermal fuse to prevent over charging. The battery uses 39 high quality Panasonic cells, ensuring more than 1000 charging cycles & minimum cell degradation.
• Throttle display
• Aikema System Compatible Display & Throttle unit with 3 Power modes, Eco, City, Sport
• The B12 Throttle with Integrated Compact Display can show the rider all of the relevant travel information, it's compact design keeps the H/bar clean & streamlined, the throttle response is intuitive, making for a comfortable, highly controllable feel to the B12 no matter what power setting you chose.
• Front wheel
• 3 Spoke Magnesium Alloy Cast Wheel, Japanese sealed bearings
• The front wheel is produced using a high pressure injection moulding process, using a Magnesium alloy this method of manufacture guarantees high strength to weight ratio with a high quality surface finish.
• Tektro Hydraulic Dual Piston callipers, matching Tektro brake levers with motor cut out, 140mm front disc, 160mm rear disc, 10.9 steel fittings
• High performance hydraulic brakes are a must on a high performance scooter, we use dual piston self adjusting Tektro front & rear brakes on the B12, eliminate the need for brake adjustment until brake pad replacement is required. High modulation & matched braking power balance between front & rear brakes is achieved by using 140mm rotor in the front & 160mm rotor for the rear.
• Folding Stem Steerer
• Forged Folding Stem Mechanism Aluminium 6061 T6, tempered adjustable locking tooth with safety lock mech., Promax 31.8 mm Forged Alu. 6061 T6 H/bar Stem
• Rider confidence is much improved be using a high strength & stiffness folding stem/steerer assembly, manufactured by using an advanced hollow forging technology without any secondary welding, in addition the locking mechanism is upgraded with heat treated steel locking tooth, ensuring the durability & strength of the steering mechanism over time.
• Alu. 8Tev H\bar 31.8 mm Rise-bar, width 58.5 cm - Optional Carbon H/bar
• Standard H\bar is a butted Aluminium 6061 T6 with a 1.5cm rise & slight back sweep to optimised rider comfort.
H\bar is upgradable to a super light weight carbon fibre with the same dimensions & geometry
• Integrated Front LED light
• A high power LED light is integrated into H\bar stem, which can be controlled from the display unit on the H\bar.
• Rear Light
• Integrated Rear LED light
• Integrated into the rear fender is a high visibility LED rear light that can be controlled from the display unit on the H\bar
• 12 inch Nylon Reinforced 203/53 Pneumatic Tires, Max inflation 40 PSI
• High quality nylon reinforced tires with puncture protection offer great performance in wet or dry conditions.
• 12 inch Butyl 203/53 Inner Tubes
• High quality butyl inner tubes with contoured metal valve stem.
• Ergonomic 8 Tev Grips
• Ergonomic grips help to isolate impacts & vibration from long periods of riding.
• Proprietary front & rear 8Tev fender design
• Fenders are especially designed to protect the rider from wheel splash, while providing a aesthetically aligned design theme with the B12 frame.
UK - Free delivery - 3 working days - Boxed Weight 18 Kg
Deliveries for our electric scooters to the Republic of Ireland take 3-5 working days to arrive.
Delivery is Free.
Import charges for deliveries from 1st January 2021
All orders will be shipped with Delivery Duty Unpaid. Prior to the delivery of your order, the carrier delivering will be in contact with you to provide a link to pay any excise, VAT and customs clearance fees. Any orders above €150 will also incur additional import duty charges.